“We would like to express our sincere thanks to DF Legal for the way they fought our case.
We are particularly grateful to Mr Kamrul Zaman who fought on our behalf. This matter has now been satisfactorily concluded.”
Mr and Mrs H, Ledbury
Role: Trainee Solicitor
Kamrul is a member of the Litigation Department working in the Cheltenham branch. He advises clients on a broad range of matters and has experience of dealing with Small and Fast Track matters, both from a claimant and defendant perspective. Kamrul knows the importance of clear communication and provides a high level of service. Kamrul is mindful of the commerciality of progressing a matter through the litigation process and will always look to explore alternative cost effective methods of meeting a client’s objectives.
Kamrul has particular experience in dealing with matters relating to the recovery of money and assets. Kamrul has acted for individuals and businesses alike assisting them with pursuing and defending money claims, breach of contract disputes and consumer rights disputes. Kamrul also has a proven track records in regards to residential landlord and tenant matters where he has assisted several landlords in regaining possession of their rental property. Kamrul also has experience in dealing insolvency matters where he has advised clients on Statutory Demands, Winding-up and Bankruptcy petitions.
Recent notable matters include:
- Assisting a client in regaining possession of his rental property where the tenant was engaged in significant anti social behavior;
- Successful resolution of a neighbors dispute where our client had suffered damage from their neighbor’s tree roots;
- Recovering valuable assets belonging to our client which were being unlawfully retained by the defendant;
- Resolving an Order for Sale application against our client’s property and avoiding a forced sale;
- Pursuing a client’s debt through the court system and through to enforcement with full recovery of monies;
Assisting a local sporting establishment in defending misconduct claims.
Kamrul joined DF Legal initially in 2016 as a Paralegal and subsequently secured a Training Contract in 2017. He is due to qualify in March 2019. Kamrul was previously based at a large national firm situated in Bristol within their commercial litigation team where he dealt with large PLC clients on a regular basis.
Away from work Kamrul enjoys getting involved in all sorts of DIY projects ranging from interior decoration and renovations, vehicle mechanics and gardening!