‘Tis the season of giving, so we’re giving away a Christmas hamper to kick off December!
It also includes wine tasting for two at the beautiful Woodchester Valley Vineyard in Stroud.
Simply tell us:
What is your favourite part about Christmas?
For a chance to win you need to:
– Like our Facebook page – DF Legal Solicitors
– Leave a comment on the post with this competition (pinned to the top of the page)
– Tag a friend in the post who you would share this hamper with.
Competition ends on Monday 17th December at 5pm.
Winner will be announced on Tuesday 18th December at midday.
Good luck! 🎄🎁
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook including the rules located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is DF Legal LLP, 63 High Street, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire GL20 5BJ (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a Christmas hamper.
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must like the DF Legal Solicitors Facebook page, leave a comment and tag someone who they would like to share the hamper with.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions arenot allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 12.00 on 1st December 2018 until 17.00 on 17th December 2018.
9. There is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
12. Each winner will be notified within three working days of the draw via Facebook direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within three working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. The prize will be sent via recorded delivery to the address supplied within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
14. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the social prize draw winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
16. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for suchpurposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
17. The winner’s name will be mentioned in the Facebook post announcing who has won the competition.
18. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter,at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights causedby entrants entering this prize draw.
22. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.